Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.2

1. "hehehe." that's what my x just emoted to me after she told me about her "mr. booty call". Eew puke.

2. My good friend, band manager extraordinaire, Caitlin Maire Gorman, told me that the link for that song I posted didn't work. I checked it out and she was right. I forgot to save it as an mp3 and I was going to apologize but then I realized that not one person tried to download it so... nevermind, I guess, right?

3. Surprise! Here it is anyway in working format, enjoy all you legions of self flagellating fans. Worship your God!

4. I am the sun!

5. The song is called "I'll Do Anything", but might come up as "House on a Hill". "House on a Hill" is not the correct title and anyone henceforth who believes the title of the aforementioned song to be "House on a Hill" shall be forever wrong and misinformed.

6. Copy and paste the URL to the bar at the top of your web browser and download away, please.

7. Mrs. Jenkins then posted the link for the song and published the blog entry.



Copy the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jdznyxtioz4

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its like the heavens split open and a cherub brought me this song on a silver platter

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo you rock man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep the hits a comin! Blamers Forever!!

    ReplyDelete