Monday, April 19, 2010

A Song to Commemorate the Great Spaghetti Monster Accomplished Controversy of 2007

Hey ya'll,
Patrick here. If you are a friend of mine you have heard this song. If you think you are a friend of mine but you have not heard this song, we are probably not friends. If you have heard this song but don't know me personally, I'd say that's odd.

This song is a throwback to old school History of the Western Death Thing tribalism but is a lot more listenable than the old crap, mostly because my brain has grown tremendously in the last six months. If you would like to hear what my brain sounds like today, you probably can't. But you can hear the next closest thing to today which is this from like a month ago. This song is called Forget It and while I hope you all forget this ridiculous message I just wrote, I hope this melody sticks with you all day. Try and dance to it. Let me know what happens. If you feel yourself falling in love, that's ok too.

HEAR IT IS!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?2mznwzdyywn

3 comments:

  1. At home in my country, and listen to songs like this and the Blessed Virgin Mary of blood flow from the ass. Some say that the cure of the disease. Borodavko one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I WANNA GO 2 DAT COUNTRY. IMMA GIT MAH ASS PASPORT !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not welcome to our country. This is a terrible cake land, but the food is very cold. Preferably in the mouth, rather than that of his son. Writing songs you listen to your ears. Virgin blood!

    ReplyDelete