Thursday, May 28, 2009

konnichiwaaaaa b*tch*s

well hello! fancy meeting you here. my proper name is Miss Morida Mai San Sensei which is nihongo for Molly Shanahan, dancing hummingird, MBA. But you can call me Doll. I think that's sexy. No wait don't, i might accidentaly punch you in the face.

O, and i don't actually have my MBA yet but part of the reason i'm writing right now is cuz i've come upon some most excellent realizations after vocal rehearsal tonight. (and the other reason is cuz i'm keeping myself from crying over the loss of Future Pat to the evil corporate clutches of the Detroit 8-mile, or is it 9...or some shit?) anyway, I will have my MBA soooon!

so as i sit and google search the how to of my recent job assignment on team Za Buremazu (The Blamers, in Japanese...i can't stop saying it, gomenasai) I discovered an entire career path: Accounting for Music Arts and Entertainment (MBA!). WORD. and so i googled where one might aquire such a degree...Columbia U. hmmm....are there any jobs available to finance my degree for me (and team Buremazu)
....ha@i.love.life.seriously.net ;P
(it's affirmative, in case you didn't catch that)

YAY! spring has officially sprung in my blamery lil heart and i can't wait to get workin on all these grand schemes this summer as well as those Lucamotive wrote about in the earlier blog regarrrrdin The Great James Hotel Convention of `09. i also honestly can't wait to incorporate my two new very useful crafts i'm about to develop:
burlesque rock and professional MUA (that's make-up artist in mai world). they go hand-in-hand, really.

so now that i've got it all sorted out and i'm about to get my beauty rest so i can get to work and function like a normal human being for once tomorrow, i ask you this...*

who shall my first burlesque rock persona be?
Lieka Kitty Ivantit
The Dread Pirate Hori Mori
????? ?? ??? ?????

*as determined by the bylaws of theblamers, llc the winning entry shall claim two (2) tickets to The Blamers show of Mai choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment